: Old Enough
OOC NAME: Hatty
15 posts ♚ Offline
"I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way."
All the Rules below are in reference to OOC actions on the site. Standard Rules for the Site
- This board follows the RPG Rating System. We are classified as a 3/2/2 site. What does that mean? Basically it comes do to: Harsh language is allowed. Sexual content is at fade to black and threads marked Mature. Violence is on the mild side.
Language 3: Objectionable and mature language is permitted.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or mature tagging are recommended.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
(With that in mind....please remember: Just cause you can, doesn't mean you need to abuse the power.)
- Register first with your OOC name. Once you've done that and decided on the character you would like to play and have made and RSVP's, register with your character's first and last name (example: John Doe). NOTE: IF you want to use a middle name for your character, that is fine as well (example: John Todd Doe) If they are a doctor or have another important legal title, you may add it (for example, if your character is John Doe Jr.).
- Link your character accounts to your OOC account and you do this by following these steps:
1. On the OOC account, Click “My Controls” at the top of the page (beside your username)
2. On the menu on the left hand side, under Personal Profile, click: “Edit Sub-accounts”
3. On the right, beside “Account username:” enter the account's username.
4. Then in “Account password:” put the password.
5. Finally, click: “Link This Account”
- All playbys must be real people. Meaning, No hand drawings, Anime or cartoon characters.
- Fractured embraces, supports and welcomes LGBT* characters.
- You may have all the characters you want to have but they should all be active, at least 2 to 3 posts a month. If one of your characters stops being active, (no activity for several months or response to Staff) they will be retired and reopened for someone else to take. Staff will email and PM the member asking them if they plan on returning, if no response is received, that character will be reopened.
- Please be polite and civil to all members. We all want to keep this board as friendly and drama-free as possible, so we would appreciate it if you would treat all members with respect, even if you don't like them.
- Please talk to the staff! We are around in case you have any concerns, problems or questions.
- Avatars can be up to 200x300 pixels in dimension, and signatures can be up to 300x500 in dimension. If someone makes you an avatar or signature, please credit them.
- Here at Fractured, we have a face claim. This means that if someone is already using a play-by, you may not use that person.
- If you want to bring over and OC for the board, Please PM Staff with your idea, description, background story and we'll take a look.
Although we have no set age rule, our community is full of members who are ages 18 and plus. We recommend that you reconsider joining if you cannot handle adult themes, language and maturity, especially if you are under the age of 16.
- All posting must be in third person, past tense.
- Please keep OOC and IC relationships separate!
- When choosing a Villain, and we do have them, that any villainous acts should first be discussed with the people that are involved in that thread. Example: If Maleficent is going to trap Sleeping Beauty inside a cave using a spell, she should first discuss that with Sleeping Beauty's driver and anyone else that might effected by it.
- Just because your character might have the ability to cast spells and use magic does not in fact mean that they are the biggest, baddest, or most powerful. No power or magic should be used against a character without prior permission.
- We don't have a word count. You can make your posts as short or as long as you want.
- Please be considerate of other posters and refrain from godmodding them and please be mindful about posting back to them.
- Any thread with no activity will be locked and moved after one month. If you would like that thread reopened, please PM staff.